CONAN THE CONQUEROR!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2003
CONAN THE CONQUEROR!

Interesting news, Arnold fans! The hype on the street is that CONAN will be the first role that California Governor, Arnold 'Terminator' Schwarzenegger will return to, once out of office. The real buzz, however, is that Arnold will be required to make not one.... but two more Conan films!

Warner Bros. head film dude, Jeff Robinov, wants to continue the franchise with CONAN THE CONQUEROR. After the 3rd sequel is a blockbuster smash, Arnold can finish off the mighty character with KING CONAN: CROWN OF IRON. It is whispered that Andy and Larry Wachowski will most likely direct and produce 'Conqueror', while John Milius will direct the 4th and final epic, Crown Of Iron.

Rumors suggest that Arnold would like nothing more than the WB to wait for his Governorship to be over and finally give the fans what they want. Conan is a cult fanboy film and fans want nothing more than Arnold to finish off what he started off over 20 years ago.

Despite JAMES CAMERON not returning to direct T3, Schwarzenegger knew he had to give the fans what they wanted, so he got Cameron's blessing and made the kick ass ride that T3 was. It was an important movie for us, the fans, and Arnold gave us just what we wanted! It's the same with Conan... we've seen him be a Barbarian and a Destroyer... now we want to see him as a Conqueror and a KING!!

They latest rumor tuening in the mill is that Arnold loves the challenge of pumping up again for another two Conan films and he will get even bigger for Conan than he was for Terminator. It's said that the oak will use Sylvester Stallone's own INSTONE NUTRITION's FORZA-T to bulk up bigger and better than he was for the past two Conan films!

Two Conan movies? Arnold pumped and solid again?! BRING IT ON!!!

We really hope this is true. Arnold returning to the Hollywood Hills once again would be really awesome, especially with his biceps pumped up and his sword hand ready to joust some ass!!

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
APRIL FOOLS!

Rose McGowan Cast In Conan… Is This a Red Sonja Cross-Over?

Posted on Wednesday, March 17th, 2010 by Brendon Connelly

Are you keeping up with the Conan casting? Jason Momoa is in,and as Conan no less; Mickey Rourke is out, replaced by Ron Perlman; Stephen Lang has been rumoured then confirmed… and on and on. The latest break is that Rose McGowan has been handed a role. But, hang on - isn’t she supposed to be getting her own Red Sonja movie?
So… is this a cross-over? Or does this announcement mean something else?

I thought it was safe to assume either Robert Rodriguez
or Rose McGowan would have departed the proposed Red Sonja film (for personal reasons you may not know about, though let’s not get into their private lives here). It also seemed likely that the film would collapse completely. Poor old director Douglas Aarniokoski, caught in the crossfire.

This new Conan casting is pretty much a final nail in this Sonja’s coffin. According to Variety, McGowan’s role in the picture won’t be as a mail-bikini clad she devil with a sword but instead an “evil half-human/half-witch”. Her taking this role pretty much guarantees to me that all of that Comic-Con hype for Red Sonja a couple of years back was a complete waste time and energy.

It hasn’t been specified but I’m guessing this half-witch character might just be Salome from Robert E. Howard’s Conan story A Witch Shall Be Born, or at least a derivative. In that plot line, Salome is the bad-hearted twin sister of Queen Taramis. The witch overthrows her sibling and steals her identity to drive the kingdom into ruin. Or, on the other hand, there could be almost nothing in this new film that bears any resemblance to the original stories - at least that’s what some are fearing.

I guess we can now start looking forward to the future again now, towards a far off Red Sonja from as-yet unknown creators and with a so-far unnamed star. I’m assuming producer Joe Gatta is still wanting to take the project forward in some fashion, and I expect how quickly he moves will be determined by the relative success or failure of the Conan movie.

Jul 6, 2004
So if he's taking the shit from Stalone, he's more or less gonna be taking some HGH, and probably some other anabolics to get to where he needs to be for another Conan. Which is fine with me, cause I don't wanna be seeing no small ass Arnold.