Compilations and Features----Too Fucken Meny

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
Come on who agrees that this Compilation thing is out of control?
Don't get me wrong there are some great comps but i think theres too much of this gettin people on your album to say some bullshit for the sake of it and you know they're usually not givin it their all,However compilations can be powerful when done right but its too many recycled tracks and even with a lot of solo albums the artist might aswell have..FEATURING....[fucken every rapper on the fucken planet]:ermm:

May 2, 2002
www.streetlevelrecords.com
I feel like some artists will give you a half ass verse on a compilation or even a feature sometimes. That's why if you want it done right, do it yourself. I agree with having a few features but they have to be strategic features, meaning there has to be a reason for them. Established artists with a fan base, or tight up and coming artists who are working on a cd. I don't really believe in getting the homies on a track just because they wanna get down and they're the homie. I also feel that a solid album done without too many features demands more respect. Too me that's my main goal in this game.....