Company Car- 97 Honda Accord for sale

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
- Green
- V-tec
- 4 cylinders
- all the extras
- car was bought and ALWAYS serviced @SF Honda Dealership
- have all the receipts
- 82K miles
- sun roof
- 4dr
- asking $9,500.00 obo

for insurance purposes this car can only be shown in the Top flr of the hearst parking lot on 3rd and Stevenson (ally before Market St.) I will be showing from 10 am- 1pm (SF)

if you have any questions please emial me @ [email protected]

May 1, 2002
www.oftendrunk.com
naw, i aint laughin at it like that ea - im laughin at it cause its listed like its such an addition.. like a pro-mod ya know?

dont correct me if im wrong, but v-tec is like variable timing or some shit - in which in some cases can increase the acceleration (on the minute scale). or some shit.... iono. you know me, im not all that big on honduhs..

Apr 25, 2002
i'm with you hefe, i like jap cars for family cars, but if I would to flip a car (even though it is played out) gt spcial edition mustang would be it (the one that was on gone in 60 sec)

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

yes, v-tec is just that, and a good reason to buy the car if you need something that's efficient

May 1, 2002
www.oftendrunk.com
shiet, i was more on point than i thought! haha.. yea, hondas are very reliable and efficient cars. aye though, am i the only one who laughs his ass off at the term "big block 4 cylinder"? i just cant help but laugh when i see this at a drag strip..

Apr 25, 2002
nah you aint the only one, especially when they are flipped like that space twinkie.

Yes eleanor is the best and beleive me, my man and I will have one each and you'll see us down Hot August night Strip in a FEW years...Joy!!! Gotta give it some TLC to look extra clean

BY the way I will be showing the car again:

7/26/02
from 12pm - 3pm
Hearst Parking lot
@ 45 Third St. 94103