Common project - Biggest compilation ever. Lookin for collectors to help.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 21, 2005
underground....6 feet deep
Sup Siccness Folks. Yall know me I been selling alot of stuff since some years, also been collecting lots of tapes, and cd's , and vynils. I 'm 27years old now and I still love listening to some dope classic 90s shit . But I feel Like it's about time for me to give something back.

I wanna release a compilation full of dope songs that people can listen to. I feel like it's the right time to do that. Let me know if you wanna contribute, if you wanna put some songs in the compilation, or just wanna say hello. Much love, and respect to all collectors all around the world who made that G-Funk music still go on. It's a real chance. right now music on radio is Shit. I'm glad some of us didnt forget how good rap was back in the 90's.

Jul 21, 2005
underground....6 feet deep
Yea it"s definitely gonna happen, only unreleased shit. I'll keep everybody updated on how it goes, and when it's out. It will be free to download. Let's keep the real 90's rap music alive, no matter what year we live in. I'm currently in the process of getting some rare songs from vynils and tapes and clean the audio wav files to get rid of the hiss from the tapes, so its gonna take some time, but it's getting there. I'm happy to see that still in 2013 we still a large group , world-wide people, no matter the origins, or religions, who listen to old, classic, dope 90's gangsta rap. Thanks to everybody who keeps bumpin the real rap music. Keep yall posted about the release of my compilation, should be soon.