Colts Defense...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
They defense gave up 17 points in the first quarter,if Bulger wouldn't have gotten hurt and Steven Jackson would not have fumbled on his own they would have blown out the Colts
Blown em out???Did you not see that the Colts scored 45 points????If anything..it woulda been close...cus we all know St.Louis is one of the worst defenses in the league...

May 9, 2002
K.C.Assassin said:
They would have kille the Colts if Bulger would have played the whole game,they "D" is suspect to anything you throw at them.
I STILL DONT UNDERSTAND HOW THE COLTS WOULD GET BLOWN OUT..WHEN THEY SCORED 45 POINTS..ARE YOU SAYIN THE THE RAMS WOULD HAVE SCORED 100???CUS THATS THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN "BLOW OUT" A TEAM THAT SCORES 45 POINTS...

LIKE I SAID...IF BULGER WAS IN...IT WOULD HAVE BEEN A CLOSE BARN BURNER...

Dec 29, 2004
They won by 17, they've been averaging 21.2 points per and giving up 5.8 points per, so it looks to me like the almost exactly matched their average point differential for the year....

If it wasn't for the Colts Defense Bulger would have still been playing...If you're offense is great than your D can be suspect...Colts 6-0...

You remember Monday October 6th 2003??? Tampa Bay and Indianapolis on Monday night football, Tampa was putting it on the Colts and guess who won that game?

Dec 29, 2004
It's amazing we are even talking Colts defense, they already had the explosive offense and now a pretty good defense...That's a good formula...Colts have to take care of business in New England, then in Cincy and at home to Pittsburgh....We will find out in the next month....

May 9, 2002
Hoosier said:
It's amazing we are even talking Colts defense, they already had the explosive offense and now a pretty good defense...That's a good formula...Colts have to take care of business in New England, then in Cincy and at home to Pittsburgh....We will find out in the next month....
THATS A ROUGH SCHEDULE COMIN UP...ALL CONTENDERS IN THIER DIVISIONS...

May 13, 2002
Hoosier said:
You remember Monday October 6th 2003??? Tampa Bay and Indianapolis on Monday night football, Tampa was putting it on the Colts and guess who won that game?
that shit was savage.....how many tds were scored in like the last few minutes of that game ? i know there was like 3 or 4 or someshit...

:devious: