Colts 23 Broncos 20

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
Hell of a game. Big props to Indy. Shannahan is an idiot for trying to pass on 3rd down at the end of the 4th. He could have ran 40 seconds off the clock by running it but instead he gave Manning and Harrison an extra timeout.

Apr 25, 2002
good shit... the best home team in the league looses 3 str8 at home, miami, OAKLAND, and Indi...the afc west is all tied up...oh boy

May 9, 2002
Jim_beam said:
weak shit...i hate the fact that you only have to make a field goal in OT it should be the first one to score a TD
nah..i think it should just be like college does it...

...and weak shit??..those were 2 nice field goals...total clutch

Apr 25, 2002
raiders are in a tie for first........if it ended today it would be Denver winnin the division, with San Diego in second, an the raiders on the outside lookin in

May 9, 2002
T-Dubb said:
raiders are in a tie for first........if it ended today it would be Denver winnin the division, with San Diego in second, an the raiders on the outside lookin in

and the season doesn't end today...so what relevence is that?

Apr 25, 2002
SnikoDawg said:

your just looking for anything to discredit the raiders aren't ya
exactly....dont be mad cuz the broncos are lookin suspect and raiders are lookin like they was the 1st 4 games of the season...now its 3 str8...afc west is still wide open homie...

May 9, 2002
RevoL said:

exactly....dont be mad cuz the broncos are lookin suspect and raiders are lookin like they was the 1st 4 games of the season...now its 3 str8...afc west is still wide open homie...
WTF??..why the fuck would i be mad??...i'm a RAIDERS FAN..always have been, always will be....yea, the broncos look a lil suspect and the raiders are looking pretty good again, so why would i be mad?

Apr 25, 2002
Revol is talkin to me homie....
an since you asked gatsby I will tell ya..........for 1 the raiders do NOT have a better afc west then denver.....it goes like this....the raiders have losses within the afc west, one to san diego an one to the cheifs......the chargers have 1 loss in the afc west to Denver.........an the Broncos have 1 loss in the west to Oakland....so since the raiders lost 2wice in the division that would put them in third, an since the broncos have the head to head on the chargers that puts Denver in first...

an Revol I aint mad homie, I was just sayin to dude for showin out how the raiders are in first.....we still got ALOT of games left, anythang can happen