Colton Haynes cast in The CW's 'Arrow'

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 22, 2012
Colton Haynes has joined the cast of "Arrow."

According to TV Guide, the former "Teen Wolf" star will play the recurring role of Roy Harper. In DC Comics lore, Roy becomes Green Arrow's sidekick, Speedy. The character has also gone by the names of Arsenal and Red Arrow.

On The CW drama, Haynes' character will be a street-smart teen from the poverty-stricken part of Starling City. Look for him to be a love interest for Thea (Willa Holland), Oliver Queen's (Stephen Amell) sister. "Arrow" fans will recall Oliver's nickname for Thea is "Speedy" and Holland herself has hinted at the possibility that she becomes the vigilante's sidekick.

"[W]e haven't even begun to necessarily get into Speedy,but I feel like it's around the corner," Holland told The Huffington Post.

Another familiar TV face will soon pop up on "Arrow" when "Spartacus" actor Manu Bennet joins the cast as "Deathstroke."

Haynes will make his first appearance in 2013. The actor left MTV's "Teen Wolf" after two seasons and announced his departure in October 2012.

Props: smittycal
Apr 25, 2002
Houston
Has anybody watched this show? If so, what do you think of it? I was thinking of watching it because the action scenes in the commercials I saw looked pretty well done, but I'm thinking this show will be mostly drama and then a little action for about the last 5 minutes of the show.

Jun 22, 2012
^ shit is dope dude. the fight choregraphy where Oliver and this other guy (cant called his name at the moment) practice with Kali sticks is dope. Also thought the fight with Deathstroke was ill as well