colorado folks have you heard of the colorado cannible???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
damn that fool is sick.he got lost in the woods with his friends and had nuthing to eat so he goes and murders then eats his friends.one friend was gone doing sumting and comes back to see his friend the cannible eating meat.then he tripps like where he get the meat then sees his friends are mutilated and murdered.i think he killed his cannible friend when he tried to eat him.

anyway it's an old and true story i seen a few weeks ago i was wondering if you knew about it i forgot the guys real name but it tripped me out!

well they went to where they people were murdered and dug them up.sure enought their bones had knife marks all over them like they were murdered and ate up.

wierd shit.

:confused: !

AOD

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Alfred Pakard.

Yeah funny thing is my grandparents own a cabin about 5 miles from where all a that shit suposedly went down. . .

AOD

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Yeah but from what I heard dude had like 2 different stories. One sayin they all got caught up in the mountains during a cold ass winter and they died off so he ate them to survive. Then after he was arrested for canibalisim he said one of the other people that was with him killed all of them other people then he killed him and ate them all. so who know's that shit happend bak in like the 1800's. . .

Apr 25, 2002
yea that shit old.

but when they dug up the bodies they had knife wounds in they're forearms like if they were defending themselves so they think he really murdered those people then ate em.

thats whut they think.but it's so old there gotta be other stories.

anyway i just wanted to see if colorado folk know and i guess they do?