College Choosing Classes

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rezin

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2008
I hate online classes....... I always forget to do shit.

But yeah I just enrolled and everything worked out, last year I got fucked over though.

Jan 6, 2008
www.youtube.com
the school im at makes it hella easy, classes either start at 8am, 1pm or 6pm monday thru saturday

the community college i went to had so many random classes at off ass times. that shit was frustrating. had to have long ass breaks, but i was always able to get the classes i wanted on the days i wanted

Nov 8, 2007
im over here at the JC (Santa Rosa) and theres two campuses one in Rosa and the other in petaluma, i was going to take 2 in petaluma and 2 in Rosa but times dont work out, and classes are off.. so im just going to Rosa mon-thurs fuck it :cool:

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
Grow Up... HAHAH just fuckin around. Take your classes in Petaluma if you like fine white women with out all the bullshit wanna be gangster (dudes and broads) in rosa. I found it was easier to stay focused in Petaluma and the campus is Rosa is always such a mad house

Nov 8, 2007
not feeling the campus and alot of the people from Novato & san Rafael are at p town, wouldnt really be meeting new people.'

yeah santa rosa campus is hectic and big but like it alot.. not to mention beezies, there actually isnt many gang bangers at the rosa campus surprisingly

May 31, 2007
I dont care how wack this sounds and yes I still live with my rents (im 18 and take the train downtown to my school). But my Ma knows if it was up to me I wouldnt be in school right now so she signed me up for all my classes cuz she know I wouldnt do shit haha