COLA from Dividenz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 10, 2006
naw i never put one out.....we still just tryin to focus on the dividenz thing right now.....people been in my ear lately ....but i fa sho wanna put a second album out From me & Notes...When i met notes i was actually a Solo artist but me..him ..and the homie formed a group...one dude dropped out...me and mack notes stuck it out.....i will have at least one solo song on the 2nd album.....

KALYN

Sicc OG
Dec 11, 2002
Good to know the second Dividenz album is gonna drop.. I need somethin' new from y'all.. be sure to keep me updated...

Da Gu

Sicc OG
Apr 10, 2006
yeah that dividenz album that yall made was da shit. i bump dat shit hella. when the other one coming out. ey are you coming down to the Cruisin Nights this year in Wenatchee?

Oct 21, 2002
Easy to find feat bgenuis is a slumper i hope thats on the new record i heard a few other songs out in spokane when dsane and notes came out its some prime music real talk

Apr 10, 2006
yah....Easy2find is the slap.....BG Church laced us on that one i love that song im sayin that will make the album 4sho.... I prolly wont make to wenatchee this year.... i got many things to handle lately......

@ cranky....
I dont even know MD like that i only met dude a few times....does he still rap???? last i heard he was supposed to jump on "Deperate" wit my nigg Crytical...but that never happened so instead i put some bars on it.....If he does still rap i would tho dude got liks......