cloudy eyed stroll (trip hop mix)???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

you both need to stop downloading all your songs from the internet......

t9anghellic420 : i remember when you tried to tell me that "demons" was a hidden track......
that songs is nothing more than trauma from "the worst"

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
The original is on the very first cd Tech put out........

Cloudy Eyed Stroll/Mitch Bade Single.......

I have never heard it.....or even seen the cd.....a few people have said they had it but its either all scratched up or it was stolen.

Maybe we can get the track from Tech, that would be nice.

T9ANGHELLIC-Quit lying!

Nick

Aug 18, 2002
Hey ya'll I got that Mitch Bade/ Cloudy Eyed Stroll single from way back. Personally I like that version better than the remix. Techn9nehq if you want give me aholler.

Nov 14, 2002
Still buckin' like five deuce four tre...

Why should he stop downloading? Can't find the shit anywhere else and he's a fan, so what's the beef? And remember, I "don't beef over kake shit".

Or something of that nature.

Oct 27, 2002
Originally Posted By JLmacn
hey its easy for you to say you live in KC MO ... i live in Australia on top of that Adelaide!!!! Plus I support tech i have all his albums except the worst 2k and celcius!!! HOW THE *&^% do you except me to pick up Cloudy eyed stroll/Mitch Bade when even tech n9ne hq doesnt have the album????

Oct 27, 2002
Originally Posted By JLmacn
hey its easy for you to say you live in KC MO ... i live in Australia on top of that Adelaide!!!! Plus I support tech i have all his albums except the worst 2k and celcius!!! HOW THE *&^% do you except me to pick up Cloudy eyed stroll/Mitch Bade when even tech n9ne hq doesnt have the single???? and im not someone who downloads whole albums unless i dont have the original , i download albums to see whether i like the artist or not!!!! ....... thanx zero media !!!