CLICK HERE FOR BEATZ!!(AUDIOS INSIDE)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2004
15 new beats first come first serve you dont like what i have here you can come fuck with me in person for the A quailitys

internet prices 275 per beat packages welcome

custom made 350 per beat pacakages welcome

studio time in my home recording studio available for recording a song on any of my beats purchased for free

p.s. none of these beats are mixed down some i put in with out tracking them out so not all the sounds are playing in some of them and some are not tracked out correctlly i put these up as snippets so i didnt see any sence of taking all the time for correcting errors upoun purchase everything will be all good 100%

and im also giving away one free beat per artist or label i will throw up samples next week
expect 10 new beats every week my styles never stay the same

click here........

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/3/psychwardpharmacee_music.htm

Dec 20, 2003
So you've worked with nobody really and your trying to bop folks over the head with those prices? Ain't the right move, but do what you do.

Oct 10, 2004
hey bro honestlly that price aint shit ive payed over a g for beats you wanna go cop some fruity shit for a hundred bucks go for it but becuz you aint willing to invest in yourself dont come at me with that lame shit

Dec 20, 2003
TUNEZ_PWP said:
hey bro honestlly that price aint shit ive payed over a g for beats you wanna go cop some fruity shit for a hundred bucks go for it but becuz you aint willing to invest in yourself dont come at me with that lame shit
After listening to your beats I definitely don't think that shit lives up to the price your asking for. Motherfuckers that have credentials, gold & platinum plaques I could work with for around $400. Sounds like some knock off casio shit.

Oct 10, 2004
lol ok hater condragulations your the first person to tell me im garbage..........by the way sorry to burst your bubble aint nobody with plat and gold plaques gonna sell you shit for 400 bones

Nov 8, 2002
www.UnderRatedBeats.com
Pretty cool beats homie.
Do your thing, there is always people who want beats for free!
$275 with the song recorded - bop u over the head!!!! WHAT???
Thats not a lot of money for a whole song recorded.
People with platinum and gold want big money for beats, keep it up and good luck to ya!

Oct 10, 2004
yeah i know........i work with someone who got 20 somethin gold and platinum plaques he charges 1,500 to 2,500 for unsigned artists plus you gotta record it at his spot thats another 150 and then he has to mix it down becuz he wont let no one else mix down his beats and thats another 150

Oct 10, 2004
have a lil ghetto studio in napa......has a mac g4 digi 001(pro tools) a allright mic not the best of shit but honestlly once its mixed down its sounds just as good as alot of shit if you listen to the songs in my profile they were done the same way..........but in santa rosa we will have a full professional studio in a month or so its still under construction the reason why i say both cuz if lets say someone copped a track from me now we can do it up at the lil ghetto spot get sounding good enough to slap and then when the real studio is up and running it can be redone there for free too i want people to be happy with what there getting thats why im offering free time to record there song also i know what the fuck im doing wich alot of people dont