Chuck and done deal read this its urgent

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2004
www.soundclick.com
Due to Mac Dre passing i have gave up hope for producing music anymore because all i wanted 2 do was make beats for him and niggas done fuck that shit up for me. i realized that i shouldnt let this stop me from gettin my spot in the shade.Mac Dre lived his life to the fullest doing everything he can. why u think he made "lifes a bitch and then u die" he didnt do for no reason and he knew life was not promised everyday. but do to the turn of events i think all rappers including done deal fam should pitch in and do 1 big ass video for mac dre. ill descibe what im talkin bout:

i kno rap videos cost bread u feel me but i think all rappers should pictch in some dough to do this video.

the video will be the "THIZZLE DANCE" with hella rappers in it and hella bay area fans of mac dre should be in the video goin dumb, doin the thizzle dance including the rappers. then have like differnt rappers rap diff parts of the song and have the scenry jump to like vallejo to frisco then late at night in oakland at a car show with niggas going dumb.

this would be the ultimate tribute for Mac Dre and his family and kids. i hope u can put this in consideration and discuss with niggas that yal are affilated with for blood give it some thought.

doing the video it will calm alot of people down so we wont havt to see no more lost of family members. this will be a good way to honor this man. i kno yal want to do free tributre concerts but i think if yal did this video and played it on tv and shit throughout the bay area and other states it will make niggas kno that we truly loved this man work.

hope u can give it some thought peace.

May 5, 2004
www.soundclick.com
i kno yal niggas aint feelin music anymore..shit i dont blame yal for probably not wanting to do it cuz its just not safe at all it never has been. like in a old quinn song titled "spot in the shade"
jt verse said "niggas mad cuz we find a way to come up, while niggas in the cuts jus runnin" to me this its like we do things to better our self and try to find ways to get out of the bad situations we be in. but even when we do that niggas still hate u feel me, hatin for no fucking reason just for the fact of jealousy. last night i finished this fucking raw ass beat that i want to be use for a tribute to Mac Dre. the track is deep and it got this crazy ass synth that just give u that fucking Thizz energy like when u first play the "THIZZLE DANCE" song and a hard ass fucking drum thats slappin. if i get a couple of bay artist on this track and get a sampling clearance from Mac Dre's label and fam i want to add a part of some of his tracks in diff parts of the beat so it makes it really feel like it was ment for him. i will post it up maybe nxt week when i get time.

also the public wake is tuesday from 12 noon to 5pm at mt. calavary church in fairfield
i read this in the bart forum.
but a friend of mine that is close to the hicks fam said he spoke to his mom and she said it was gonna be a private funeral. im not to sure on this 1 but then again it may be true something like only family and close friends can attend the funeral but the wake is public and just dont bring no cameras

i really wanna go but i now live in stockton ca and fairfield is hellla damn far. if i had a car itll be diff.

but done deal fam keep in mind of the above post if u can. this will be great to do in atlest 6 months from now or when ever. 5000