Christian Cage Expected to make WWE Return

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2004
CHRISTIAN CAGE-TNA UPDATE (INCLUDES SPOILER)
by Mike Johnson @ 8:18 PM on 11/10/2008

As those of you who may have read the TNA spoilers have surmised, TNA wrote Christian Cage out of their storylines at tonight's Impact taping in an angle where he was beaten and left for dead by the Main Event Mafia after Kurt Angle noted he had heard Cage was looking to leave TNA for WWE when his TNA deal expires.

Cage's TNA contract expires next month.

TNA made the decision to write Cage out now as the belief internally is that Cage, who was extremely well liked, is looking to return to World Wrestling Entertainment. Rather than be caught unaware at the last second (as they were with Gail Kim), TNA opted to write Cage out.

As I noted earlier today on my PWInsider.com Elite Hotline, TNA is still discussing a new contract with Cage. Should he decide to remain with the company, a revenge storyline against the Main Event Mafia is already set. If not, they've used him to build up the Mafia by having them run him out of the company.

Mar 18, 2003
Hope he stays...where he gets revenage... Hopefully they can get these guys back take on MEM... Alpha Male Monty Brown , The Prince Of Punk Shanon Moore , Senshi , Tomko , and maybe (Raven if it's possible...but i dought it)

(Alpha Male Comeback )
Picture The Fans Goin Wild seein (Alpha Male) MEM doin a promo jumpin some of the talent then he comes through the crowd like he ain't even signed lights go out ya see everybody in ring knocked out...... He Grabs The Mic This my serengeti yall just got Hunted can ya feel the PONNNNNCCCCEEEEEEE PERIOD. Then Make Alpha Male come in discuss like hes true ruler of TNA and the rest are pansy ass bitches... See Him Beat shit out of Booker T and Kurt Angel.. Then Take on who ever is TNA Champion at the time & become World Champ cuz He does highly derseves it..

Dec 4, 2004
The only reason he left WWE to begin with is because Vince refused to fly him first class. Maybe they have reconsidered his travel arrangements.
Well the main reason was, they were building up a fued between him and Cena, if u remember he was calling Cena out on Smackdown and all of a sudden they put a big stop to it...that was suppose to be his big main event program...so then he left to TNA.

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
Christian Cage came in as a bg contreversial superstar and shit, but I think going back to WWE may be good for him if he chooses too, I can see him put on some classic matches with WWEs new talent like MVP and Brian Kendrick (would be a good war of words), if he stays in TNA, they wll just keep puttin on the same matches you could see in the WWE, 4 years ago, except they are alot older and rusty, but having him face some new talent would be good

Feb 8, 2003
Well the main reason was, they were building up a fued between him and Cena, if u remember he was calling Cena out on Smackdown and all of a sudden they put a big stop to it...that was suppose to be his big main event program...so then he left to TNA.
LOL Christian roasted Cenas ass in those segments he called him a marky mark impersonator. lol

Going back to wwe will be his best modem he will get a push look at all the superstars that left for tna then cameback, Ron Killings, Jeff Hardy they all got pushes when they returned to wwe.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Christian is great, WWE was misusing the guy big time. They need someone else in the title picture besides HHH, Cena, Batista, Orton, Taker etc.

He was properly used in TNA but the writing on that show is terrible plus the production value is hella cut rate. I seriously feel like i lose IQ points by watching TNA

Jul 29, 2008
I hardly watch wrestlnig anymore, but I've always been for competition against WWE.

I guess when WWE were doing gimmicks, NWA was "pure" wrestling to me. Muthafukas looked like regular dudes. Yeah it wasnt the best production, but man those fuckn feuds were classic... 4 Horsemen shit. But then I lost interest and the thing that brought my interest back was the nWo. Those were the great days of competition.

Not to mention, if a Vince runs a monopoly, alot of wrestlers lose out as do the fans. Which is pretty much right now.

Dont blame em though.. money talks.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
its probably gonna end up like chris jericho when he came back

I was really hypped for him 2 be coming back..

and he sucked balls when he did
Chris Jericho is putting on a how to be a heel show right now, IDK why people diss Y2J so much. He did have to make the heel turn to make heat for himself though.

I think if he comes back as a bad guy christian will do alright