Chopped & Screwed- you feel it or not?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Do you feel Chopped & Screwed music?

• Yes

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Hell No

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters

TKO

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
I think you gotta be high or some shit to feel the rhythm on that shit..shit be like sloooooooooooooooooooooooow and all fucked up....I don't understand shit they be saying when that shit is screwed....

May 10, 2002
www.flagshiprecords.de
it's strange but to me i either totally like a screwed song or it just plain sucks to me. there is no inbetween as is with normal songs.
often the lower tempo makes the instruments sound strange especially if you got strings in there or horns. when this happens i just can't like the song.
i also mostly don't like it if i know the song in normal speed. shit is just too strange if you now the real song. i can't get accustomed to that...

but songs i like are "my mind went blank" off that down-south hustler album. i never heard a normal speed version of that track and that's probably why i still like it. also woss ness "rollin chrome".
is there actually screwed music that's not outta texas?

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
FIRST-
THIS POST IS LIKE "DULL" :confused: ......
WHAT KIND OF ANSWERS DO YOU EXPECT TO GET FROM A WEST COAST BOARD!!????

OF COURSE THE MAJORITY ARE GOING TO SAY "HELL NAW".

WHY>>>>CAUSE ITS A 3RD COAST THANG.....
NOT A WEST COAST THANG, NOT A EAST COAST THANG!!!

THATS LIKE ME GOING TO EASTCOAST.COM AND POSTING UP
"HOW MANY FEELIN LYNCH AND C-BO"????!!!

@TKO
NAW CUZZ......you DONT HAVE to be high to feel chopped musicc, thats the BIGGEST MYTH ABOUT SCREWED MUSICC!!
homies down here roll all day every day to chopped shit.

@UnLieutenant
OKCity PUTS OUT CHOPPED MUSICC.

AS FOR ME......I HAVE MY SICCSHIT AND MY CHOPPED SHIT BANGIN EVERYDAY!!!

LATE

dlocc