Chingo gettin Boed offffff Stage...Seriously..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
bgn79 said:
Chingo Bling was on the rooster with acts like Felt (Murs & Atmosphere) Living Legends, Aesop Rock, El-P, Cage and more... For the start of Chingo's set he started getting hated on. I'm not a big Chingo fan but I ain't gonna hate on what he is doing. I mean the man is independent and making millions. I was upset that he wasn't selling tamales. It would of been dope if the had some else reppin' Houston at this show.

Here is some pictures from his set

:na

MORE PAID DUES PICTURES

WOW!

Apr 25, 2002
with acts like: Felt (Murs & Atmosphere) Living Legends, Aesop Rock, El-P, Cage that shit doesnt surprise me at all

chingo has balls for that one - if there ever was a concert he SHOULDNT EVER perform at that would probably have to be it

Feb 8, 2003
Im not feeling Chico blingo at all. He shouldve known that was gonna happen he didnt fit in with Murs and them boys. Thats just like Brotha Lynch performing at a Dave Mathews Band concert it wont workout right.

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
when I originally saw the lineup, it said chingo was just the host of the show. I didn't know he was gonna rock....

people who haven't heard of him before might think he's the "wierd al" type, smell me?

the kids at this show came to hear groups like Atmosphere & Living Legends. Chingo is on the other side of the hip hop spectrum. I give him props for doin' his thang though. I personally like the dude, as well as all the other groups, but you have to admit, it was strange seein' him on that flier.

Dec 23, 2004
WWW.Y-DR3STA.COM
I Personally Dont Like or bump his Music, But I give me credit for Making his Money off it, And about thatbeing booed off the stage, ? Shit happens... That wasnt a good mix to put him in, the linvin legends get off on some lyrical shit, n hes a comedy rapper? bad line up

Mar 2, 2006
i dont like chingo bling that much those backpackers are some of t he most ignorant muthafuckers that listen to music. theyre so quick to talk shit about rap they feel isnt "hip hop" yet get so offended and pissed when u dont think their rappers are good