Children!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 8, 2002
Man I feel so bad for children, they are the root and we need to sprinkle them with game so that they may bloom wisely and not end up like alot of young adults and grown ups are ending up with broken homes, in gangs, in prisons, in caskets.......we need to educate the children they are our future......we need to teach them that life is REAL and life can really fuck you up if you don't know what to expect..........

What can we do to teach the children who have no parents? Do any of yall volunteer at Boy's and Girl's clubs or anything like that?

Rap plays a big part in young adults lives now day's! They admire and look up to artist's are we teaching them how to buy the new Air Force Ones or are we teachin them how to survive in the game of life?

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
It's hard (as far as trying to spit nothing but positive statements) because that isn't what sells.
So it's either talk about something fascinating and take a chance at steering our kids wrong OR trying to be positive and flushing your career down the toilet.
OG Freeze is doing a god job at spreading a positive message. Me, myself, I try to make more songs that the youths can listen to that don't just steer them wrong. I guess yall will have to wait until Diabolical Deeds drop to see what I'm talking about.
I have a lot of surprises with that album that will affect alot of the local labels and how they market and sell their albums. I just can't say it right now because I don't want anyone to steal my ideas before I can apply them.
But trust me, the rap game in the NW will be changed when this drops.

CHECK OUT THE NEWLY REVAMPED WEBSITE
Bow Wow’s Doggpound
PURCHASE TALES OF A G ONLINE
Free Downloads of Mr. D.O.G. including the diss to Bullet
Free Downloads of Mac Money
Free Downloads of Big Squeeze

Nov 8, 2002
And I give you much props for that! I am aware of what sells and I don't want anyones career to be flushed down the toilet! This isn't directed at you but alot of artist's rap about dumb shit......they hold power in their hands and aren't even aware of it! You can spred positive messages without going gospal (however you spell it) look at MJG & Eightball, Messy Marv, 2Pac, Big Herm & definetly Bad Azz these cat's is throwin some positive stuff out thare! Spitten "TRUE" game and this is what I'm talkin bout!:)

Nov 8, 2002
That's tight & u get major props 4 that.......children & young adults R my weakness! I work with the public on a daily basis & especially during the summer I deal with alot of the youth. I talk with them & always ask questions.........when it comes time 4 gradutaion I notice alot of students have no idea what they want 2 do after highschool & "ALOT" of them aren't even thinking about college. This is a problem......I see so many young girls with babys all the way from age 12 on up, This is another problem! 3 out of every 5 teenage girls have baby's.......AR we not getting the "SAFE SEX" message out thare? I like how MJG & Eightball represented safe sex on the 'Space age 4 eva' album song: "Thingz" he said: "If I aint got a rubber to hit that then little momma I can't hit that and if you aint got a rubber to hit that then playboy dont you hit that". Young men who listen 2 rap alot of times try 2 immitate artists ways & I gaurentee young men who listened 2 that song probably say that now! I'm not saying change ur steelo & turn into a square.......lol.......please don't misunderstand me I just think part of what makes an artist tight is when they have a message! And I'm not callin out anybody I was just simply making a statement 2 start some cool conversation & share some views........I support all NorthWest Artists who R tight! Much Love! Lane NEVER Hates!