Check Out A Track Out The NorthWest

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 4, 2002
www.soundclick.com
i just submitted this to a seattle label.. hopin for good feedback..

holla..

its like i started out with less so im determined to be the best, no contest.. this hip hop conquest starts at my desk/
cuz its a test.. i got my pen, a lyricist till my death/ im over stressed, anger been repressed, now i got some fuckin shit i gotta get off my chest/ against a full court press, kicked out the crib and forced to fend for myself/ but im a child of destiny, survivin without any help/ the will to thrive.. i sit outside and write these rhymes from my mind/ im comin up from a life of wasted time on the grind/ ive had enough of takin thiers im tryin ta buy summa mine/ im packin hits in sound clips, that similar to a nine/ lets take a ride, im showin pride and its a life if when you lie.. this lyricst apears as if im livin life do or die.. im gonna shine like its 2005 bonnie and clyde.. im earnin mine.. watchin money burnin im in the books becuz its learnin-time/ itll be off the hook once i get certified, blowin up like a seed that just got fertilized.. its second nature when i rhyme like crackhouse bein burglarized/ in the middle of an urban war.. so many questions what you realy think you certain-for, reality always leaves you hurtin more/ when growin up in poverty.. i grew up in trash so bein broke dont really bother-me/ cuz im a prodigy, comin up is in my policy/but uncle sam wants me for sodomy, how the fuckd this happen to the proffessor of rhythmology/ workin for a dollar double g.. hip hop is callin me/

ill never quit.. not untill the day my skills inadequate/ ill have-a-fit and you be suprised to see how mad-I-get/this life is hazardous.. im feelin im maximus up in the colloseum/ look at everyone i see thinkin how can i-defeat-em/i need to beat em like im fightin for freedom/ and its been on since the day i was no longer-a-fetus/ so yo i mean-this, ima write these rhymes untill i see-chips/ or i aint got no fuckin arms that i can reach-with/ no one can stop me like the paparotzi keepin a secret/ you'll prolly see me collectin fly miles frequent/ im determined to make this work.. i can feel it in my stomach and its burnin-it-hurts/ i keep on learnin-the-curves and not concerned-with -the-perks/ the only fear i have is dealin with these industry-jerks/ cuz when im hopin for the best life always throws me the worst/ im in control like damnit janet have i just always been cursed?/ i kick this knowledge in burts, with these words in the form of rhymin lines thats formost and first/ everybody go thru shit i aint say that yall aint got set-backs.. but there aint no promise on tomorrow or on how long that the checks-last/ so i expect-flak, and let em know cats dont get respect-back/ i lay the rest-flat and it aint my best-track/ if you was payin attention I know you could have guessed-that/ smokin cess-and drank a six-pack/ now im lettin ya know just where the fuck the West-At/

hook

they sayin that reality is stranger than fiction/ blue nose got em on return like addiction/
when they listen, you fienin? fuck a doctors prescription/

call it determination.. we comin wit the links for the audios soon..

PAECE

May 10, 2002
cool shit man i think i've heard you spit this one already cool though now we just gotten work on finishing this phase two shit producing those hits...ha ha i'm out though man stay up playa....1