CHECK IT OUT...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

B-12

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.a-wax.com
40 Ounce is here, and we want to thank Vamps and Curbie for bringing 40 Ounce to the Siccness.

As for the new year...I am now the C.O.O./Vice-President of 40 Ounce with Miami the Most as our Director of Street A&R so me and Jay Tee are going to be collaborating on some huge projects and expanding the roster of 40 Ounce.

Watch out for:

FROST PRESENTS...RAZA RADIO In Stores Now

JAY TEE & BABY BEESH - VELVETISM on June 18

N2DEEP - The New Album

MAC DRE & JAY TEE presents...MIAMI THE MOST - Greatest Hits: His First Album

JAY TEE - HIGH CALIBER

FREE AGENTS (Jay Tee, B-12, Young DRU)- self titled

B-12 - Bad Karma (Bay Rider/40 Ounce)

N2DEEP Documentary (The DVD) featuring never been seen before backstage footage, all music videos, tours, studio sessions, and the hard to find N2DEEP MTV Raps and CMC interviews + true confessions of a coward...wait and see!

Peace, and thanks for the support!

Apr 25, 2002
Bayrider 12 said:

JAY TEE & BABY BEESH - VELVETISM on June 18

N2DEEP - The New Album

JAY TEE - HIGH CALIBER

FREE AGENTS (Jay Tee, B-12, Young DRU)- self titled

B-12 - Bad Karma (Bay Rider/40 Ounce)

N2DEEP Documentary (The DVD) featuring never been seen before backstage footage, all music videos, tours, studio sessions, and the hard to find N2DEEP MTV Raps and CMC interviews + true confessions of a coward...wait and see!

Peace, and thanks for the support!
It's a strong possibility i'll be buying ALL these . . . man I can't wait

MR. CLEEN

CEO/Producer of E&K Music Group
Apr 25, 2002
@ B-12 & JAY TEE....

THAT'S BIG RIGHT THERE..... JUST MAKE SHO YALL SWOOP SOME OF THESE HEATED TRACK FROM YA BOY....
ONE LOVE JAY TEE, WHEN GONE HAVE TO COLLAB REAL SOON MUCH RESPECT

Apr 25, 2002
Bayrider 12 said:

eeeehhhhhhhhhhhhh,whens this shit droppin' player....

Jar

Sicc OG
May 22, 2002
that dvd is going to be tight. i remember watching yo mtv raps back in 92 and seeing tl, jay tee and johnny z being interviewed by ed lover and doctor dre.