Check Dem Boyz Out Da 509....Elevation 420

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 10, 2006
Ayo this be Da Gu from da group of da century, Elevation 420. We coming up outta da 509 area. Westnachee and Leavenworth, puttin in our work man. We representing tha smoky Evergreen for years and now we got some shit under our belt. We put out our first CD at last years Apple Blossom's Cruisin Nights titled "Mixing Da Flowz" and now we got for sale the 509 mixtape called "Elevation 420 Presents: How Do U Like Dem Apples? The Northwest Mixtape Vol. 1" so check us out and we'd appreciate any feedback that we can get. I just stumbled onto this website like a week ago and i'll be more active from now on. Just lookin 4 ur advice and feedback. Much Love. Alratoz.
Da Gu

www.soundclick.com/elevation420

and

www.soundclick.com/dagu

Apr 14, 2003
Like i Been sayin... mufuckas on this board wont check your shit unless theyve heard of you... No problem though pimpin keep doin your thang. yall got a myspace?

Apr 10, 2006
naw we don't. we kinda tried doing da myspace thing but i don't know exactly how to do it with the music and all that shit. so u feelin our shit homie?

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
I am checking on this page right now. I'm hearing of "We know how to party ... in the northwest" and these things right now. Let me be the first to say, that i am verily enjoying this good music.

Have you by chance any pertinent information regarding the release of future media projects, such as an album or compilation? My interest has been piqued.

Edit: That Chopped version needs to be tightned up. That was hard to listen to

Apr 10, 2006
we got the northwest mixtape vol. 1 out for sale right now. 5 bucks. if you're interested, hit me back and i'll hook u up. peace