CHAREGERS vs. DALLAS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
fuck the cowboys, fuck the bengals, the titans, and fuck the redskins ..we goin 13-3 and smashin the colts in the playoffs ..mark my words
I hate to say it, but you could be right

The CHAREGERS are on fire right now... in my opinion the 2 best teams in the AFC are the Colts and the Chargers... and the Chargers seem to have the Colts number for whatever reason

shit... the Chargers could really make it to the Super Bowl this year... I hope not cause I hate em... but I gotta respect em, they're a dope ass team

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2008
I hate 2 say it but u speakin the truth KAH. It's my team'z curse. We cant close out seasonz 4 shit but it'z lookin real good rite now. And I dont mind takin AFC West every year. A ring iz long overdue tho

Much love 4 keepin it real Meta4iCAL

Mar 10, 2007
I hate to say it, but you could be right

The CHAREGERS are on fire right now... in my opinion the 2 best teams in the AFC are the Colts and the Chargers... and the Chargers seem to have the Colts number for whatever reason

shit... the Chargers could really make it to the Super Bowl this year... I hope not cause I hate em... but I gotta respect em, they're a dope ass team
Reason for that is that 3-4 D really fucks with Peyton. That's why New England is always giving him a tough time, but lately NE's D has started falling off, where the CHAREGERS D is a real talented group last couple of years.

But yea, CHAREGERS are a solid playoff team, don't look past em in the Playoffs they might go all the way.