Champ re-signs w/ Donkeys for 4 more years

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 16, 2005
Now this is what I love to hear. A true superstar in the game playing for a team and being loyal. He could have left, tried to get on a winnig team but he stayed where he likes playing living and where fans love him.

Bailey is the opposite of cutler marshall and Carmelo...and in 2 or 3 years when we trade him at end of contract I will bid him a sad goodbye but wish him well, unlike other denver "superstars" of past

May 3, 2002
Now this is what I love to hear. A true superstar in the game playing for a team and being loyal. He could have left, tried to get on a winnig team but he stayed where he likes playing living and where fans love him.

Bailey is the opposite of cutler marshall and Carmelo...and in 2 or 3 years when we trade him at end of contract I will bid him a sad goodbye but wish him well, unlike other denver "superstars" of past
can you send an email to Asomgua please scary

Nov 1, 2004
a 32 year old re-signing to get breaded is not loyalty. Its about that money, Champs best days are behind him. I bet he don't stay healthy for the next 4 years.

Mar 16, 2005
Hopefully Peterson falls to 7 now
I actually think it makes more sense Denver to pick Peterson now. Let him play behind champ to learn the nfl game, then in a couple years Champ moves to safety.

Although I hope they address d-line or drop back from 2 and gain another day 1 pick for depth