Chamillionare Speaks on a Number of Subjects

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gabe505

B!TCH PLEA$E
Apr 24, 2002
siccness.net
We got a speacial chance to chat it up down-south boss Chamillionare about a number of subjects. Including his beefs with Swisha House, Paul Wall and Mike Jones. Chamillionare also gives us the latest updates on what he has coming up for the fans. Check it out!

Shouts to our boy Nemo for doing these interviews.

[CHAMILLIONARE INTERVIEW]

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
AYYYYYYY....

THATS THE SHIT..

Good Shit BP and NEMO..

good lookin out..

im glad you boys are payin attention to what we speakin on in The Down South Section..

props!

**edit** this site is about to get avalanched....
watch how i work....

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
nemo-

THIS was a nice connect, that's real too.
THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT.

i see you showcase your "phone manners"....with anyone, and thats real.
I was just waiting for one of you to yell "SHUT THE FUCC UP AND LISTEN TO ME".....lol

So you did Chamill's side, any chance on gettin Paul Wall's side on the Sicc??

From Chamill's side, it sounds like Paul was doing some not so real shit....

thanks BP and Nemo

one

Oct 12, 2005
Thanks for droppin this Hot ASS Interview on Cham!!!

Paid In Full records was foul as hell and so was Paul Wall. But like the other cat on this thread I hope SICCNESS does an interview with Paul Wall. But yo, even after listening to this interview Chamillionaire still sounds like yo he had respect for Paul Wall until arguments and just growin' apart was a reason as to how they separated and after they jumped his brother. Look, all I know is that once his joint drops in a few weeks, Thanksgiving week!!!! A lotta issues will be addressed even more than what's on his underground ISH!!!!

Oct 30, 2005
yeah like madscientist stated, i think he's gonna discuss a lot of issues on his beef with a lot of artists - i'm glad he didnt run his mouth and talk about it to sell records or make a name for himself thru the beef that he has with other rappers that are doin well in record sales - that shit only carries you for so long