Chamillionaire's Mixtape Messiah listening party 5/11/04 (tonite)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
Today (Tuesday May 11th) Chamillionaire.com radio will be active @ 7pm...Log on to the home page of chamillionaire.com and clic! k the listen link to hear Chamillionaire live in the studio.... If you have any questions to ask chamillionaire log on to the chamillionaire.com forum board and post your questions at the top and they will be answered live on chamillionaire.com at 7pm....OG ron c will be live in the mix... so log on to hear Mix Tape Messiah, Color Changin Click, and After the Kappa 2k4 exclusives!

I seen the slugs that you spittin at me/
I mean the slugs that you was missin at me/
seen you and you wasn't gettin at me/
man the game is really gettin crappy/

The site will be updated within the next couple days and the true crime video game winner will be announced on the home page... a new contest will be put up the day mixtape messiah gets put up on the order form. 5 lucky winners will win prize packages. Each prize package is different but they just get better and better.

In stores Now

The Day After Hell Broke Loose ...call your local radio station and request ! BIGTYME'S 'STILL TIPPIN' featuring SLIM THUG & CHAMILLIONAIRE

May 3, 2002
MEGATRON said:
SO DID THAT SHIT GO DOWN WAS THAT SHIT TYTE I COULDNT EVEN GET ON SO HOLLA GIVE US A REVIEW Y'ALL
yeah it was pretty tho3d.. i gotta give it up to Koopa cuz he really answered a lotta questions and didnt hold anything back.. they only played maybe 3-4 songs i think of Mixtape Messiah though.. the show was like about 6 hours.. had some flows on it..

And he really talked about all the questions about him and Paul Wall.. and it really seems as if they are Done and apart for good.. which is ashame, but at least Koopa finally really adressed it. He said they were really on different levels on how they wanted to go about things, and all the drama they were goin about with Paid in Full records. And Koopa let it be know, he was the last to know that Paul went to Swishahouse, which is really some shit.. koopa said he didnt even believe it and thought it was a rumor until he heard still tippin where paul goes "Im back with the HOUSE!" he said the only way u'll hear another Chamill/Paul Wall album is if Paid in Full releases some left over stuff they have on them.. and he's tryin to make that not happen.

He also stated that he's tryin to get some songs from Paid in Full that were supposed to go on his "Controversy Sells" real album.. but basiclly he has to start over from scratch on it.. because everything for it was done under Paid in full... :confused:

May 3, 2002
and yeah the forums were fucked up, so many people on.. the site went down a couple times.. but from when they really started the radio show went perfect.. no buffering or cuts.. clear ass radio.. it was great..

May 3, 2002
XstaC923 said:
You missed 3 tracks off Mixtape Messiah, 7-8 tracks off Mr. Kaila's Super-Size, some exclusive tracks from Big Nik, Rasaq, 50/50, and some mixing from OG Ron C.

A lot of them Freestyled too...Chamillionaire, Kaila, Nik....A lot of the questions posted by fans were addressed and answered, etc...plus much much more!