CHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2002
www.2elevens.com
I don't think you can actually spell Tech's signature...If the words CHA & YEAH had offspring then that would be what Tech is Saying. Not to be confused with JEAH the trademark of MC EIGHT.......errrr what 4everreign said........welcome to the board 4everreign. 1

Swick

Jan 15, 2003
I just got into Tech about a month ago, and I definetely think it's ONE of his sigs, it gives his song a lot of power and just make it bump a little bit more....especially in songs like "The Industry Is Punks", I think it tops them off.

Jan 12, 2003
wanted to introduce myself to the forum. Just picked one that happend to be one of the things we make fun of about Tech whatever he says and anyway he saids it. It is dope if we want to fight make it about something goood.

Dec 30, 2002
Jeah

Man look here. Jeah Cha however U want to say it it don,t matter. Tech respects U either way U spell it. The main ? is how do U feel about it and my answer to that is I think it's one of Tech N9nes' rawest tr8s. Me and one my homies often while just kickin it will Bust out wit the Jeah. Hell, most of the time I listen to Tech N9ne songs I look forward to hearin the Jeah and the word sizzlin. Yall U say this annoys U need to tighten up. Learn how to enjoy music. I'm out

Dec 30, 2002
Jeah

Man look here. Jeah Cha however U want to say it it don,t matter. Tech respects U either way U spell it. The main ? is how do U feel about it and my answer to that is I think it's one of Tech N9nes' rawest tr8s. Me and one my homies often while just kickin it will Bust out wit the Jeah. Hell, most of the time I listen to Tech N9ne songs I look forward to hearin the Jeah and the word sizzlin. Yall U say this annoys U need to tighten up. Learn how to enjoy music. I'm out

Dec 30, 2002
Jeah

Dec 30, 2002
Jeah

Dec 30, 2002

Dec 30, 2002

Dec 30, 2002