Cena..before the rap bullshit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
do any yall remember ? when he first came in the wwe...i need some pics or somethin...but i know some yall must remmeber when he didnt have the rap gimmick shit

then he had that fool bull bucanaan when he started actin all thuggish haha shit was comedy

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I wonder how they decide whos gonna be the big time headliners when most guys start off with weak characters and how they hell they chose Cena to be one??

Dec 30, 2003
when i used to work at the bayfair target in 2001... john cena and funaki pulled up in a newer corolla... i was pushing carts n shit outside and they hella bumped into me.... i noticed it was them i chopped it up with them for a minute.... cena kinda talked how he does now..... they were koo as hell tho....

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
GTstangDRVER510 said:
when i used to work at the bayfair target in 2001... john cena and funaki pulled up in a newer corolla... i was pushing carts n shit outside and they hella bumped into me.... i noticed it was them i chopped it up with them for a minute.... cena kinda talked how he does now..... they were koo as hell tho....
I hear he is a real cool down to earth guy.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
yep most those guys are former bodybuilders who don't want to keep up their hardcore workout regiment anymore and take it down a peg for wrestling

X MAN

Sicc OG
Oct 21, 2004
I remember when he was first in the WWE and whenever he was confronted by someone he would just slap the shit out of them then walk off...funny shit...

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Carlito has a gang of charisma and is fun to watch but i think he needs a slight image adjustment before they let him go for big titles. His catch phrases and mic work is great but hes missing something maybe a last name, I know hes a second or 3rd generation wrestler

I think they are gonna give Masters the big push when he develops more of a personality and learns how to handle the mic better. Hes already got the look of a champ being the buff ass 275 pounder that he is. But in the ring he doesn't really knw how to wrestle that well yet, like i never see him performing any sweet moves. He needs more practice.

Jan 2, 2004
Cena's first match, he came out like a jobber.. Angle called out anyone from the back to wrestle him, and I think Cena came out without any music or anything. It was on Smackdown. Then, Cena almost beat him.

He was wearing the black tights, with like blue edging.. They were short tights.. Like short shorts.

It was a hell of a match, and he was immediately over.

I actually thought he may beat angle in that match.