Celly

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.2siccaudio.com
Well I guess he's just doing his thang. I asked this about a week or two ago and nobody had definate info on him, but seems like he's out there doing his thing. Hopefully he'll drop something soon cause I'm feeling his music.

Late!

T

thug_proppa

last time ko touched on it he said he was working on some solo shit i dont know what else but yea hit up ko next time he gets on here

May 5, 2002
celly cell just likes taking his time to make sure shit is top notch there was a 3 yr gap before g filez got released then it was another 2 yrs before his next solo came out 'deep conversation' then it was a yr before his compalation came out in 2001 so i wouldnt be suprised if we dont see another celly cell album till early 2003 or late 2002 but i know he's still rapping cause i seem him on features here and there still he's just taking his time making sure shit is solid before he releases something....it could also be he still has money from 'its going down tonight' on killa kali cause he saved and spent his money wisely so he's in no hurry to continue the hustle of selling cds for a living.