celly - sideshow tape ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
aiight mane i got the tape with Sydeways, Real Fights, and X-Rated Sideshow. what is the other shit you got? do you have any fights besides hillbillies in the woods and kids in the suburbs? that was cool i'm just lookin for other stuff too.

May 1, 2002
i just sent bum fights some of my footage. they wanna put it in their next tape. get the originals from me.

the fight tape is coo. some parts are slow but just fast forward thru them. its like 2hrs str8 of fights in the projects. it shows some fool getting beat half to death at a jt the bigga figga concert. I just added a riot on new years in frisco. fools are breaking everything in sight. jumping on cars, jumping people, breaking windows, and acting crazy. it shows a dead guy right after he gets shot. and a gang of other shit.

i also have a tape that is 2hrs of sideshow home video. bottles getting thrown at cops, motorcycle accidents, fights, vipers, tight cars doing hella doughnuts and alot more.

i also have a tape that is 2hrs of footage from concerts and freaknik in florida. girls flashing the camera, getting naked, and other shit.

im adding new shit to my tapes all the time to make them better and better so everybody should jump on it.

May 1, 2002
STRETCH said:
^whats the new tape got on it?? I already have your first 2
i got two new tapes now. one with hella project fights and one with footage from daytona beach and concerts with riots. all kinds of shit on the tape.

im not making money off them im making money with them.