cds for sale.. most 5$ each

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
This fool got me for $5 so I hope that happy meal I bought him was worth me posting his address all on the net. Im definatley glad i only did the 5 and not the 30 i was looking to spend, but im still mad he had to be a bitch about it and jack. Be sure to place him on the jackers list...... Here is the addy:

ernie davis 2
3018 silverado trail
napa ca 94558

May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
L-wood said:
You gotta take risks here and there.....this one cost me $20. I'll live but dude can't feel to proud of himeself.
TRUE, BUT YOU CAN'T TAKE A RISK ON SOMEONE WHO CAME OUT THE CUTS AND OFFERED ALL OF THESE TO EVERONE FOR A CHEAP ASS PRICE.. ESPECIALLY IF THIS CAT IS NEW.. THE ONLY DUDE I WAS SUPSPICIOUS WITH BUT CAME THROUGH BIG TIME WAS "D" ON BAYRIDAZ. HE CAME THROUGH FOR ME AND HELLA KATS WHEN HE SOLD MOST OF HIS COLLECTION FOR $2 APIECE..

May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
2ill4u said:
lol at being suspicious of D. he made the original Legit list on bart.
YEA I KNOW.. I DIDN'T REALIZE THAT UNTIL HE SHOWED ME.. THE DEAL JUST SOUNDED TOOOOO GOOD TO BE TRUE.. I BOUGHT LIKE 80 CDS FROM HIM FOR $160 AND MAN I CAME UP ON MANY RARE SHIT..