Capcom's Final Fight Streetwise

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NASA

Sicc OG
Feb 5, 2003
Damn, I was just thinking about that track of yours earlier this evening too when I was listening to the original one.

Aug 8, 2005
www.schizotopia.de
Playa Jay Tee said:
For those of you that are into video games, I got one of my songs "Holdin On" off of "Jay Tee - So Cold" put in the video game "FINAL FIGHT STREETWISE", that will be out in Feb. 2006. I believe it will be available on both, X-Box & Playstation. Later....
That´s awesome! :knockout: I played every Title of the series back in the 90´s on Super Nintendo Famicom, i´m a madd fan of this shit. I didn´t even now that a new one comes out. I´m gonna buy it fo sho. Beatin Punks and Rockers while Jay Tee plays in the back gotta be hella funny :cool:

Cool shit, Playa !

Apr 20, 2005
lol @ tomkat. Dat shits gonna be dope. . .the original "Streets of rage" or "Bare knuckle" hahah they hella copied characters off Final fight like crazy. Jay tee is "So cold" Out? i wanna peep the track.

Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
Congratz, this makes your statement in the "game" more solid. Having an album is one thing, a video is a plus, but to be in video game spead across the continent(s) is great. Now how come The Bay isn't back!

Like I said before... we were happy to be compared to Too Short, before reaching Jay-Z's level of sucess ever became a factor for some.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Final Fight was a sick ass game back in the day, can't wait to see how they redid it and its way tight theres a Jay Tee cut on there, I was hoping to see alot of bay shit on GTA San Andreas but I think all they had on there was Short

Sony

Sicc OG
Nov 3, 2005
Ha, that's dope. Final Fight is hella classic shit, I remember when 3 came out playing it on the display at a Circuit City downtown, blew my mind.

Mar 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
JOOG OR NOT -- JIMMY NEWTRON MR. FAB.... TURF TALK NEW !!!! EXCLUSIVE

JOOG R NOT

IF YOU HAVE NOT HEARD THIS TRACK YOU NEED TO GET OVER TO

HTTP://WWW.MYSPACE.COM/SOCIALMC

THIS IS THE ..1 SINGLE OF THE YEAR......
THE RADIO IS ALREADY ASKING FOR IT AND IT ISN'T EVEN OUT YET

IT JUST GOT MASTERED TODAY.....YOU CAN GO AND HEAR THE FRESH TRACK NOW AT ICEPLANT RECORDS PAGE

WWW.MYSPACE.COM/SOCIALMC

I DARE SOMEONE TO SAY THIS TRACK ISN'T FUCKING TITE....

IT 'S GOING TO BE THE ..1 HIT ALLL OVER THE RADIO THIS SUMMER.... HERE IT NOW BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE...

JOOG R NOT BY JIMMY NEWTRON FEATURING MR. FAB AND TURF TALK

IT'S ONE OF THOSE GUARANTEED SLUMPERS --- BEAT BY TONE BONE OF GORILLAPITS.... YOU KNOW THAT SHIT IS TITE

CHECK OUT THE NEW SONG NOW....... DON'T HESITATE