CANT BELIEVE E-LIM?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 11, 2002
HOW IN THE FUCK ARE YOU GONNA TALK DOWN ON THE MOST INFLUECIAL ARTIST'S IVE EVER KNOWN A SIDE FROM LYNCH RAIDED AND WHAT NOT HE HAS MORE TO OFFER THAN TO GET IN SOME BULLSHIT WITH SOME TRICK THAT FLIPPED TEAM'S.NOT ONLY COULD HE GO TO JAIL FOR FIGHTING BUT THAT'S JUST STUPID TO THROW OUT YOUR CAREER OVER SOME PUNK.I KNOW EVERYBODY HERE WILL FEEL ME,MAN IT'S SAD THAT FOOL'S THAT GOT THERE START OFF FOLX TRY TO GET AT THERE THROAT'S OVER BULLSHIT I WOULD HAVE DONE THE SAME THING IF SOME FOOL WANTED TO FUCK UP MY PROGRAM.FEEL ME GIVE ME SOME FEED BACK IM JUST STICKIN UP FOR D.E.

''shake story teller's like i shake fiction,if i dont see it then i wont read it that's remission/relapse on novel's told by tension the serum a ounce of truth and two o.z of liquid.''

Apr 26, 2002
nillik said:
HOW IN THE FUCK ARE YOU GONNA TALK DOWN ON THE MOST INFLUECIAL ARTIST'S IVE EVER KNOWN A SIDE FROM LYNCH RAIDED AND WHAT NOT HE HAS MORE TO OFFER THAN TO GET IN SOME BULLSHIT WITH SOME TRICK THAT FLIPPED TEAM'S.NOT ONLY COULD HE GO TO JAIL FOR FIGHTING BUT THAT'S JUST STUPID TO THROW OUT YOUR CAREER OVER SOME PUNK.I KNOW EVERYBODY HERE WILL FEEL ME,MAN IT'S SAD THAT FOOL'S THAT GOT THERE START OFF FOLX TRY TO GET AT THERE THROAT'S OVER BULLSHIT I WOULD HAVE DONE THE SAME THING IF SOME FOOL WANTED TO FUCK UP MY PROGRAM.FEEL ME GIVE ME SOME FEED BACK IM JUST STICKIN UP FOR D.E.

honesly nillik, it ain't my business to talk on shit that i kno nuttin bout. i dunno wut tha fucc is goin on wit them so i'm jus not sayin shit. frum wut i heard is lim says lynch owe lim like 6 g's. that's not chump change. everybody goes bout handlin beef/business differently. i'd cripple a motha fucca over 6 g's. but lynch prolly got a side to tha shtory also (2 sides to erthang), so........ it's none uv my bidness so i'm out................................................. fold.

May 8, 2002
Re: Re: CANT BELIEVE E-LIM?

T-Spoon said:

honesly nillik, it ain't my business to talk on shit that i kno nuttin bout. i dunno wut tha fucc is goin on wit them so i'm jus not sayin shit. frum wut i heard is lim says lynch owe lim like 6 g's. that's not chump change. everybody goes bout handlin beef/business differently. i'd cripple a motha fucca over 6 g's. but lynch prolly got a side to tha shtory also (2 sides to erthang), so........ it's none uv my bidness so i'm out................................................. fold.
Real Talk! But dont forget that this mutha fucka is just talkin shit out his ass on the net & disrespectin people. It aint coo to threatin people on the net cauze if somthin really would go down all they doin is throwin evidence out there! Too many fake niggas like to hide behind there computer. That's why that punk aint come back here.

pic of Lim postin on 91Siccness