can we get rid of the cd-r traders

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
I remember when the old trades and deals was up they wouldnt allow any cd-r trading bullshit.....Can we get a moderator or something up in here to clean all this bootlegging bullshit up. I hate looking through posts and finding out that half of em are bullshit cd-rs.

anyone else feel me on this

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
TmBlackFlag said:
Grim get your info straight. We trade cdr's that are near impossible to find.

I dont have a problem with that, but you gotta admit there is alot of people on here trading all sorts of cd-rs that are readily available in every store in the nation. I see people selling all sorts of bullshit

http://www.siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12578

^^^^

I am talkin about stuff along those lines homie, dont get it twisted

Jul 7, 2002
that guy is an exception, if i sell a cdr its for 5 or six bucks. Thats for my time i put into burning the cd, the cost of the cd itself, along with the packaging and shipping of the cd. I feel yeah on people like that fool selling cdr's. And I hope people like him get caught up and copyrighted.

May 10, 2002
TmBlackFlag said:
that guy is an exception, if i sell a cdr its for 5 or six bucks. Thats for my time i put into burning the cd, the cost of the cd itself, along with the packaging and shipping of the cd. I feel yeah on people like that fool selling cdr's. And I hope people like him get caught up and copyrighted.

NO DOUBT MAYNE... I'M WIT CHA TIMMY & GRIMMY! IT'S A PISS ASS WAY TO FUCK OVER THE ARTIST $$$ TO GET BIGGER AND BADDER FOR ALL OF US FANS TOO CUZ!

:eyecross:

May 2, 2002
www.westsiderap.com
I agree 100%. Burnin cds ain't cool, bottom line. If it's some hard to find shit, then maybe we can make an exception. But these fuckin cds that are available in every store should not be burnt. Dig into ya fuckin pockets and pay for it.

Later!!