can someone hook me up with a sig?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
XLOC, you are UN-FUK'N-BALEEVABLE!!!! first u get butt-hurt like a little bitch cuz i didnt want to give money to the siccness...................
(THIS FOOL HITS ME UP ON AIM, ASKS ME FOR MONEY, THEN STARTS CUSSIN ME OUT WHEN I TELL HIM NO)
now im trying to get people to donate to The Siccness in exchange for Siggs and u go and send them to another artist!!!!!

LOL!! this board has only been open a little over a month and u already have 500 posts?????!!!
YOUR A FUCKIN JOKE!!!

Apr 25, 2002
ok listen here buddy........i was just telling him that the bloccster makes good grahpics to........i didnt say anything wrong.............and i dont go to school either so stop worrying about what im doing and start worring about yo self.........

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
x-loc said:
ok listen here buddy......
lol @ your weak-ass, 25posts-a-day, daddy-money-spendin, no-job-havin, no-pussy-gettin, bitch ass fool!!

dont u get it? take a look around fool, NO BODY LIKES YOU!!! look at one of the many threads on this site.........
here is one
who on the siccness...........

take a count, how many negative refferences are there direct twords u?
how many possitive ones?

i live in the same town as you, so anytime u wanna be a man...........let me know.

May 8, 2002
im gonna send out the money tommorow after i get the addy and some
stamps!! lol!! you guys are trippin!! whats 10 bucks? i spend money on
shit alot less entertaining than the siccness!! @evilways i'll hit you up
with some idea's on the sig!! lol!!

Apr 25, 2002
actually you know what i do got a job i work 8 hours a day.......i have monday and tues off.................you dont know anything about me..........i work 40 hours a week...........

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
@ bloody- its gravy dogg, we aint beef'n over u or ur money. hit me up when vamps get the skrill and let me know whut u got in mind.
this lil fool tryed to get brave one day, and came hella sidewayz, all cuz i didnt want to give him money 4 tha siccness, then when im tryin to get people to donate by givin away siggs to those who do, he goes and try's to send em else where. it dont make sense to me.

Apr 25, 2002
ok.......listen to my last post i didnt think you would get mad over that shit it was a fucken joke.........i was just sayin bloccster has tight sigs....