Can someone help me on how to put Mp3s on my site.......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
K

knightridaz

okay i can download music to my site when i edit my site but i can only download .wav and .midi and those are big ass files.midi isnt but i dont have anything like that but .wav is long ass fuck.......

anybody know how to download mp3s to my site? can i use a different site and get the html for the songs on that site and take the htmls and put em on my site...........

ex: like download the songs to a folder on tripod. take the htmls from tripod and take em to my html files on geocities..........will i get in trouble for that or is that cool to do? or will it even work........

if yall can help me out thanks a bunch........

M

mr2productionz

ay homie....you're confusing upload and download. shit was confusing. anyway, maybe you wanna try zipping them.

K

knightridaz

@ Mr.2

oh shit your right my bad........ yeah i meant to put upload.......my bad if its confusing, but how do u zip them and what happens when i do that.........

K

knightridaz

this is what i meant.........my bad........

okay i can upload music to my site when i edit my site but i can only upload .wav and .midi and those are big ass files.midi isnt but i dont have anything like that but .wav is long ass fuck.......

anybody know how to upload mp3s to my site? can i use a different site and get the html for the songs on that site and take the htmls and put em on my site...........

ex: like upload the songs to a folder on tripod. take the htmls from tripod and take em to my html files on geocities..........will i get in trouble for that or is that cool to do? or will it even work........

if yall can help me out thanks a bunch........

K

knightridaz

it doesnt do that linking hing.........yeah im a head to the studio forum and see whats up........thanx.........latez.......

Keith

ackright
Apr 22, 2002
Winzip or winrar the mp3's and / or just rename them to a .jpg extension instead of .mp3 (filename.jpg). & let'em know that they gotta rename the tracks back to .mp3 before they open it. Only thing I can think of.

K

knightridaz

well i uploaded the song to my file but now i cant play it or anything.......i link it to the name of the song and it still wont let me........anybody know what else i gotta do.........

Keith

ackright
Apr 22, 2002
Right click on the mp3 > select rename > copy the name of the mp3 file > then open notepad & put the addy to your site + where the mp3 is located (i.e. http://yoursite.com/mp3s/pastefilename.mp3) > Save as whatever.m3u > upload whatever.m3u to your site & open it up in your browser.

Do that if you're tryin to stream your mp3s. Holler back.