Camera in the sky

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 1, 2003
To whom this may concern...There is surveillance blimp hovering over San Diego County. It is a white blimp with the letters
N.T.i on it , and it will continue to do so for the next Four Months. Channel 51 KUSI News , said that it was being tested by the Navy in hopes of adding it to it's arsenal. S.D.P.D requested assitance in monitoring Street Scene 2003 this past weekend.
The blimp is equiped with Hi-Tech Cameras and Monitors with various Image output , (and one would have to assume audio as well in my opinion) that can be accessed and shared between angencies on the ground that have an intrest...IN REAL TIME!!!!
I repeat...REAL TIME. Ya'll remeber that movie "Enemy of the State" It's on that type of level. Be careful niggas
Don't Look Up. PLEASE!!! I still can't believe this shit.

P.S. LOOK IN TODAY'S NEWSPAPER!!!! In the San Diego section.
or go to http:\\www.sandiegoinsider.com to access today's paper. It goes into more details.

:devious:

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
DAMN...ALL THIS TECHNOLOGY GONNA FUCK US IN A MINUTE.....GOOD LOOKIN OUT DOBERMAN......I MIGHT HAVE TO JUST STAY IN THE GARAGE AND HIT MY WEED AND THEN RIDE OUT....LOL...FA SHO