Call Of Duty: Black OPs 2 (trailer inside)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2004
Mob of the Dead is fucking crazy man, but it's badass map. I think I'll like this one way more than Die Rise. The Blundergat is a badass shotgun. And so far I don't really like the Encore multiplayer map, but the other three are coo.

Props: Chree
Feb 14, 2004
Hell yeah it is. I just hate the process you have to do to pack-a-punch. Shit's lame as fuck, but oh well. That map is still hella fun. And I actually like that Encore map now lol

Jun 6, 2004
San Diego, CA
www.myspace.com
Anybody fuccin with the new zombie map? Played it for the first time last night with chree n got to round 20.... The map is.... Interesting.... Tanks, giant robots, knights templar, generators, random perk machines, cod:waw guns bacc (but not the mg!), mud, shovels, elemental staffs, wow....

Props: thizziks21
Oct 4, 2013
NJ
Anybody fuccin with the new zombie map? Played it for the first time last night with chree n got to round 20.... The map is.... Interesting.... Tanks, giant robots, knights templar, generators, random perk machines, cod:waw guns bacc (but not the mg!), mud, shovels, elemental staffs, wow....
na I fucking hate zombies shit is boring as fuck.