@ Call Me

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 14, 2004
Whats up its been awhile since I was here since Iam always at work trying to get paid. Anyhow how is Raided doing? How is things going with that guy that came forward about how he did it? Anyhow just dropping a line to see whats been going on and if I can help in anyway just let me know. Tell X to keep his head up and God will give him justice like he gave to Edmond Dantes.

Jun 21, 2004
Rob, X is cool... thanks for askin. He's been in the Dun' since December but things are lookin good right now. As far as getting him out... we have to raise a gang of money for his appeal. Mid six digits, so buy any Gangway/BlocStar CD to support him (Death Threatz, XFiles V.1-3). We have a new Raided CD in the works right now that Loki is working hard on, and No Love is putting together a mixtape to help raise money for X, as well. We'll keep you all updated on those as they come along. I'll send your regards... 1Luv Loc

Oct 14, 2004
Its all good. iam going to pick up X-Files V 1-3 just to help him out. I know its small but Its out of respect and when his new shit drop Ill cop 4 cds two for me and two for my boys. Keep your head up. Much respect. Peace.

Jul 1, 2004
good shit. i didnt read this post and i jus asked about how his case is doing... man thas alot of money to raise. but ima try and buy a new copy of the shit i got. and best believe when any new shit drops im coppin it and im tellin the homies to cop as well. ima be puttin sum folks in the dirty south up on X real soon. i been doin it but im bout to step it up lol. i wanna see X loc back home for real......