C > who would you like to collab with?? (east\west)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
bay- NICKATINA, i need one more hit together..

l.a- my first choice was MC EIHT but you already did.. how did you get hook up with eiht.... second pick would be with QUIK, that will be a hit fashoo..

n.y- its a hard to pick someone...

dirty south- you might think im crazy i would like a
BLACK C \ JT MONEY collab..

May 9, 2002
THERIGHTWAYPROD.COM
Collabos

I would luv ta collab wit:
(West): Daz, C-BO, E-40, MC EIHT again, Richie Rich again, The Eastsidaz, Brotha Lynch, Too Short, Kokane, and Rass Kass (a track wit Hitman)...

(East): Method Man & Redman, Fat Joe ,Dmx ,and Noreaga...

(South): Scareface, Devin, Mr. Mike, JT Money, and Juvenille

(Tracks From):Ric Roc again, SoopaFly & Daz, DJ Quik, Cold 187 of Above The Law, Mike Dean, EA-Ski, and Eric Sermon...

It's alot more i'm missin, but off top i would luv ta work wit these playas...One!

Apr 25, 2002
Re: Tell me who I should collab wit

Black-C said:
West, South, and Mid West...not who's the best, but who i would sound good collabin wit?... let me know..One!
West - E-40, The Eastsidaz and Knoc-turn'al

East - DMX, Petey Pablo, Jadakiss and Black Child (of the Murderers)

South - Face and Project Pat

Mid West - Krayzie Bone, Komain and Do or Die

Apr 25, 2002
Black C....some shit u REALLY need to marinade on is this Northwest sound...hit up either Street Level Records, Bow Wow Records, and Jus Family Records message boards on tha siccness to get more info and a chance to peep soem of thier material...for REAL...u got my WORD...u wont be dissappointed homie....