c webbs technical cause the team the lost!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
think about it, maybe if C-webb did not get that stupidity technical that laker free-throw would of never exist.. kings over the lakers by 1 point final..

Apr 25, 2002
OR....
if tha refz called tha TECHNICAL on Kobe lyke they should have, Kingz would've got 3 free throwz which Bibby woulda drained AND inbound ball. Kingz win!
fuck tha refz! and fuck tha refs in football too!
o well itz over, lakerz win.

RevoL

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
think about this, if the kings would have sunk all them damn free throws they missed then they would have won it...they shot worse than shaq at the line as a team...west coast but its warriors on mines...

Apr 25, 2002
NAH...KINGZ GOT BEAT BY KINGZ...FREETHROWZ...BUT ANYWAY WOULD YOU FUCKERZ BE SAYIN FUCK DOUG CHRISTIE IF HE HIT THAT SHOT?....YOU REMINDIN ME OF A CERTAIN TYPA NBA FANZ...SHIT HAPPENZ...BUT LIKE MPO SAYZ...FUCK WHAT IF...$IDEWAYZ

May 27, 2002
www.google.com
FaTaL NyGhTmArE said:
OR....
if tha refz called tha TECHNICAL on Kobe lyke they should have, Kingz would've got 3 free throwz which Bibby woulda drained AND inbound ball. Kingz win!
fuck tha refz! and fuck tha refs in football too!
o well itz over, lakerz win.
why would he get 3 and ball?

T

thug_proppa

the 2 free throws for the foul called on kobey the techinical that should have been called on kobey is 1 and the ball.

weber clapped his hands and yelled thats a foul and got a T. kobey started flipping out scream thats bull shit fuck that and didnt get called for it. also the shoot by samaki walker at half time of game 5 i think it was with out that lakers wouldnt have one. and also in game 6 at the end of the game where kobey elbowed biby in the jaw then ran him over with the ref looking and no foul was called. they wouldnt have one that game either.

and i was pulling for the lakers.

Apr 25, 2002
when are you jackassez gonna finally realize your team iz BULLSHYT! i mean, you got outsyderz sayin tha winz were bullshyt! get tha picture, take your headz outta tha Laker'z assez and open your fuckin eyez! i respect any Lakerz fan who realizez tha callz were BAD, and thatz tha only reazon they won, WE ALL KNOW ITZ TRUE, but only respectable folkz will ADMIT it!too bad there doeznt seem to be any here. gamez 1 and 7 are tha only gamz tha Lakerz really WON, without tha help of tha refz. and game 7 shoulda never taken place.