c-walkin'

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 16, 2002
wtf is up with this shit? i was at a wedding and niggas was having a contest..... i mean is this the latest trend???? it's a koo lil' dance but c'mon now it's getting a lil' outta hand...... remember the get low??? we needs to bring it on back,lmao hahahahahaha!!!!

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
its cuz its called c-walking not CRIP WALKING. THIS KID WAS DOING IT ONE TIME AND I ASKED HIM WHY HE WAS CRIP WALKING AND HE ASKED ME WHAT IT WAS. THEN I TOLD HIM AND HE STOPPED.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
NICOYA415 said:
you shouldn't be c-walkin if you aint crippin.
fo sho. i wuz at this party, and theez fake ass kidz were wearin red raggs and green raggs around their headz, and tryin to "c". thatz all they called it! its not a dance, its a walk, and it used to have a meaning....a tru "gangsta" (gang affiliated, crip), not some guy wearin hella bling and rollin on "23's on an escalade", would spell their blocc number with their feet, toss their ragg, and fuckin toss up their sign (as it used to be done)....just cuz its done to muzicc sometimez doesnt make it a FUCCIN DANCE! people used to be shot for c-walkin if they werent a crip.

Jul 16, 2002
lol

thank god i am not the only one who sees this, it's funny cuz you had these 20 something year old norteños doing it.... c'mon originality, please....i'd rather be caught doing the wop, or something ,lol

Apr 25, 2002
Fake-ass Crip rappers shouldn't have made it a pop thing. Now you have suburban whiteboys wearing Etnies with bleached blonde hair doing C-walk.

damn telling you.......i never done the c-walk at anything.....i see its plain out stupid if you aint a crip...you got all these whiteboys at partys doing it...

Jul 21, 2002
it's sooooo played out....daaaamn lil kids

real niggas and real bitches have died behind that walk ...i dont understand why tyrese's singing ass started doing this shit to his fellow crips this shit aint pop, it's my crip culture and .....IT AINT GAY ........ pop is making it gay it never was played out either ....actually it was never intended for videos it was a celebration of livin, dyin ,and, still crippin.....so all who think it's gay....do your history it still aint a dance it's tribal hood bonding.

net-nigg {bangin since the mid 80's}