C- The album soundin HARD as Fuck!!...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Whattup homie,

I'm lovin all the beats mayn, and I don't say that about no projects no more, u came wit the funk on this shit.....This shit is knock....

I'mma have to come thru the heez and grab one from u so I can knock it and to make sure we get the review crackin right for Xplosive

yall some fools for bitin that Aaliyah....

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
oh yeah and i'mma be at u about that verse too for the "Tha Hu$tlaz Anthem Remix"

We just been tryin to get the beat right, aint forgot u and I still got u on that deal, u got me and I got u, just let me know what project u want me to get down on

i'm at u

Aug 7, 2002
yeaaaah this what im talkin bout...this shit be knockin homie!! that gangsta addict hoooooo boy it's heated, i'm waitin fo taht hitman and RBL... keep doin ya thing black

May 17, 2002
Black C fo sho did a good job on this album....there's not to many CD's coming out that im feeling but im hella feeling this one....People need to support this album.....Good Shit Black C....Keep bringing that rightway heat.

May 9, 2002
THERIGHTWAYPROD.COM
I LUV YALL FOR THE SUPPORT..WITHOUT YALL THERE'S NO RBL..PUT THE WORD OUT FOR YA BOY ON THIS ONE...THE BAY GOT TO BOUNCE BACK....1

C-4 I'LL SHOOT YOU THOSE PICS...THIS WEEK FOR THE COVER HOOKUP...THEY GETTIN TRANSFERED TO DISC RIGHTNOW...
COME THRU WHEN YOU CAN TO GET THAT CD FOR REVIEW...1