C-Sections

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 22, 2002
Miz X RaiDeD said:
its not sad....just another way of havin a baby....there was probably somethin wrong wit her or the baby, so its a good thing.
Thats wrong...its not her or the baby it happens to normal people and its good thats she survived

Apr 25, 2002
C-Sections are common. Nothing to be sad about, not like your dog just died :) Good to see she had a healthy baby though

shadow

May 2, 2002
my sister had one too..no biggy.. her baby's imbelical (I know I spelt that wrong) cord got tanged around her neck AND leg, so they had to cut her open.

PLOT

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Psycho Logic said:
my sister had one too..no biggy.. her baby's imbelical (I know I spelt that wrong) cord got tanged around her neck AND leg, so they had to cut her open.
thats what happened to me too. Just because she had a C-section doesnt mean anythings wrong. She just couldnt go out the front door for some reason. It sounds dramatic but it's common

Jun 11, 2002
I went to a childbirth class yesterday with my lady. C-section is more dangerous then a vaginal birth cuz they bleed more when they cut the Uterus. But its not anything to be sad about. I mean shit they put a tube up they're spine for an epideral and do so much more other shit that my lady now wants to do a natural birth.