C-RAIG - da Mad House - FREE DOWNLOAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 27, 2008
Personally? Id rather sit in silence with blood flowing from my ears, than do that..... Just sayin. hahahahahaha

Go ahead fat boy, get angry now!! ;-)
not really gonna get mad

just gotta let you hear my stuff (which is being mixed down as i speak) and if you dont like it, fine cool with me

opinions are thrown around a lot now a days and with the shit im goin through right now, worrying about who hates me doesnt really matter anymore lol

Oct 27, 2009
YEP.

When DID that shit start Craig?

C-Raig was the first MC to call out Mad Insanity [over 10 years ago when I actually WAS a part of the crew] and bring beef on wax. That feud lasted a couple of years, as C-Raig's relentless badgering and vendetta followed me through my departure from MIR.

I WISH I still had those battle tracks.

Ultimately, Craig is a good dude! Honestly if I had put HALF the effort in pushing my stuff the past 10 years as he had, I'd own real estate on Mars right now.

"C-raig and aftermath, goddamnit I love the fucking sound of that"

WoW, I can't believe I remember one of those songs. 2000 MIR board for life!! :knockout:

Mar 22, 2007
YEP.

When DID that shit start Craig?

C-Raig was the first MC to call out Mad Insanity [over 10 years ago when I actually WAS a part of the crew] and bring beef on wax. That feud lasted a couple of years, as C-Raig's relentless badgering and vendetta followed me through my departure from MIR.

I WISH I still had those battle tracks.

Ultimately, Craig is a good dude! Honestly if I had put HALF the effort in pushing my stuff the past 10 years as he had, I'd own real estate on Mars right now.
Mars sells real estate too?:cheeky: