C-MURDER - LIFE OR DEATH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 1, 2003
no doubt...c came hard back then

between 97 an up until trapped in crime

then it was downhill for c....but nl as a label fell off even before that

B

Blackjack 1577

I thought that was one of tha tightest albums put out by No Limit!!!

"Picture me a tru nigga"

May 21, 2002
C-Murder can't rap for shit

How many lines are recycled 2Pac lyrics on that album?

2 fuckin many,

The hooks the voice the flows are all Pac.

Beats by the Pound hooked up some of their best production on that album tho

Aug 7, 2002
@mak deniro, what are u talking about? u should give him credit for makin tight gangsta shit like that. I bet alot of niggaz in this rap game used alot of tupac's lines.

May 21, 2002
carlos said:
@mak deniro, what are u talking about? u should give him credit for makin tight gangsta shit like that. I bet alot of niggaz in this rap game used alot of tupac's lines.

You are tellin me that C-Murder isn't a shit rapper who like Master-P in his later career didnt bite everything from 2Pac

Another rapper may have been influenced, C-Murder was a direct rip off, down to the way he used his voice, the title of his songs, the inflections he put on words, his hooks, his content, even whole rap lines of Pac.

I don't give him any credit, i give Beats by the Pound credit for makin a shit rapper sound ok with heated beats.

Both C and P were tighter before that whole make em say UGHHHH bullshit (97- onwards) when they were droppin underground shit out the Bay.