C-Murder Interview

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 6, 2002
Thnx for the post.. good read although I didnt know he was with Cash Money...it ask's him how he feels about being with Cash Money..

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
for all you lazy bastards!!!

Big Ups to my nigga Snake of Tha Cartel for doing this interview. C-Murder dispells some of the rumors circulating and creates a buzz for upcoming projects and future colaborations.

1)Do you still talk to former No Limit artists? If so,who?
Yeah ,I still talk to Silkk. I dont really holla at nobody else
2)Do you still have material from that old Tank Dogg album with Fiend and Snoop?Do you plan on releasing it?
Yeah, I still got it. I dont kno when Im gon put it out, but I will.
3)Considering your chances of being free for good, what is your situation with the other Miller boys? Is there a chance of going back to No Limit, or are you planning on jumping elsewhere for better opportunities (aka Def Jam, Atlantic, Interscope, etc.)?
I aint going back to No Limit. Theres no chance of that. I got a better chance of trying to fly.
4)There’s many urban myths about you on the streets .Can you clear some of them up and tell us what happened between you and PASTOR TROY?
Yeah, we had beef. And it got handled. Simple as that.
5)Keeping with the urban myths, what happened between you and JUVENILE?
Nothing, keep it movin. We cool
6)What really started da Cash Money and No Limit beef back in the day?
P and Baby.thats self explanitory
7)When you were in jail, how did the other inmates treat you? Did they respect you because of your fame?
They respected me like a boss nigga that I am. Real nigga shit.
8)Has the legal problems you’ve gon through over the last 4 years made you stronger as a person, or have they taken a toll on you?
Im stronger now because what dont kill you only makes u stronger
9)Do you still speak with MAC? Whats his situation?
Yeah, I talk to him all tha time. Hes tryin to win his appeal. He should hear something back in June or July.
10)Will you ever do a song with Lil Wayne? How do you feel about Curren$y being on Cash Money?
It could happen. We aint beefin. I told Currensy to do what he gotta do while I was locked up. He got my best wishes. Thats my nigga
11)What will make your next album better or different than the previous stuff you’ve put out?
My shit tighter. And the difference is that this one so gutta. Yall look out for it..
12)Did you really see Manny Fresh in an Autozone parking lot and he ran from you? Another urban myth..
Thats a lie. Me and Fresh cool as a mutha fucka
13)What artists are you feeling right now in the industy?
Im feelin Jeezy right now. Umm, who else? Romeo, my patna Kayotic from Cut Throat Comitty.I like that new song Hustlin by Rick Ross. And my lil cousin right here,his group is gonna do some things,ima take them under my wing..
14)When will the Cutt Boyz album be released? And who exactly are apart of the Cutt Boyz?
Cutt Boyz comin after my album drop later this year.
15)What labels,if any,have tried to sign you since your release? Any distribution deals for TRU Records on the table?
Thats top secret info. If I tell u, Id have to kill you.haha
16)Do you have beef with Double Crosser of Cut Throat?
Fuck No. Thats my mutha fuckin dogg.
17)Is your albums still going to be Executive Produced by Pimp C? Will Bun B be on it?
Of course, all of that..
18)Are you still cool with Mr.Marcelo? Will yall ever work together again?
Yeah, im gon be on Brick next album. Its gangsta, too..
19)Have you talked to Mia X lately? Shes been MIA for awhile…
Yeah, she coolin. We gon work together soon.
20)Have you learned anything while in jail. If so,what?
I learned how not to go back. That shit for tha birds..
21)If you beat the charge this time,will you sue the city for trying to set you up?
No comment
22)Willl you ever be working with 3-6 Mafia in the future?
It could happen..
23)Will there ever be a C-Murder/Webbie collabo?That would be throwed…
It could happen..
24)What are your plans with TRU Records?Do you plan on signing artists and REALLY pushing them?Because some people sign artists and never really do anything with them..
TRU Records bout to take over the world. We got Kayotic, Cutt Boyz, Lil Real One, G-O, and more..
25)One last question..Do you have anything to say to the fans out there?
Be lookin for me on tha road soon. Ill holla. My book comin out soon, its called Death Around Tha Corner. Go cop that, and my new album soon, and the Cutt Boyz.

Thanks for your time C,and all your fans really appreciate this.Keep makin that gangsta shit for the streets…

Jul 20, 2002
skipper said:
Thnx for the post.. good read although I didnt know he was with Cash Money...it ask's him how he feels about being with Cash Money..
10)Will you ever do a song with Lil Wayne? How do you feel about Curren$y being on Cash Money?
It could happen. We aint beefin. I told Currensy to do what he gotta do while I was locked up. He got my best wishes. Thats my nigga