C-Murder and TRU

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 17, 2002
I was just listening to some of my past CD's and listened to TRU's Fedz (the one with the Aaliyah 'if your girl only new' sample). Wasnt C-Murder's verse tight as hell in that song. Honestly I bought his next two solo's because of that one verse. What yall think.

Apr 25, 2002
i thought C-Murders verse was sick azz fuck on that track.back when they were in the bay,he & Big Ed were my favorites.even tho C-Murder wasnt rappin too much then,when he did bust,shit was nice....

Oct 14, 2004
Mystikal and Young Bleed were the tightest, C-Murder is raw though thats for sure. Silkk was raw for one Album and then he went to shit.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
No Limit had some tight rappers its just that cookie cutter assembly line way they put out albums finally stopped working

C-Murder, Mac, Mystical, Fiend, Kane And Abel, Steady Mobbin and Soulja Slim were all tight ass rappers.

Young Bleed was real tight too but he only had one no limit album that was just a co sign with C-Loc Records he wasn't really on No Limit he didn't fit into their mold at all

Feb 8, 2003
Them good old days. I still go into my Huge collection and bump that classic shit. Lol

Yeah No limit had tooooo many tight artist.

My favorite are C Murder, MAC, Mr. Serv On. Fiend, Mia X, Tre 8.

Yall remember that song by Mr. Magic off his Thuggin Album "BITCH I'M A SOLDIER A NO LIMIT SOLDIER, AIN'T NO NEED TO ASK ME WHY, I'M A SOLDIER TILL I DIE"

May 13, 2002
post that new cut with bg...whoever got it

c was in NL's top 5....mac was too

c
mac
mystikal
magic
slim
servon

all had one or more tight solos on NL an were the top artists