C ME ON TOUR!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

COS

Sicc OG
May 1, 2007
beleive me i know im the shit i actually enjoy all the hate when n all reality me and lynch gonna b chillin wit my boy tec nine,kutt,and the rest of the strange homies [big scoob wats good my dude] on tour n a sec while all these board monitors will b home doing this their job LMAO

Jun 22, 2004
Is COS the dude who raps last on "I Heard That Song B 4"? If so, he turned me into a fan. Looking forward to seeing Lynch and you when ya'll come east on the tour.

Sep 16, 2008
Is COS the dude who raps last on "I Heard That Song B 4"? If so, he turned me into a fan. Looking forward to seeing Lynch and you when ya'll come east on the tour.
No that's C-Lim. Peep COS ft. Brotha lynch- siccmade boyz. It's my favorite cos track they both come hard

Mar 18, 2006
COS is a DON from more than 10 years ago. He was a don even b4 siccmade rituals off just his features.

Some of u haters are posting too much aswell shiiiit.

Oh yeh, massive shout to G-Macc - dem beats r goin offff

Mar 31, 2010
Mad respects to COS. dont understand the hate from alot of ppl.. but u always come with it on the tracks I heard u in..see u and the rest of madesicc/strange in santa cruz. Memorial day weeked, its bout to go down..keep doin what u do homie...O E