C-LIM if you post here still

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Deuce

Sicc OG
Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

He was gettin' a bad rep for ''net bangin'' plus hollow saw that in him and released that freestyle.My guess is slim-loc won't be on here for a while
2 C's

Deuce

Sicc OG
Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

Yeah I heard it at a house party I was at Like a Couple weeks bacc
Well homie, now that napster is down I don't thinkanywhere will have it .
He released it under a tupac beat you know that one on all eyes on me ''I can't deny it i'ma straight rider you don't wana fucc with me'' The first tracc on all eyes on me.
It was hella funny hollow called c-lim out for net bangin's
Try winmx although that's booty as fucc
2 C's

Deuce

Sicc OG
Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

With him and mic-c...yeah I know cuzzo just anytime someone raps over someone else's instrumental I have a habitt of callin' it a freestyle no harm done though
2 C's

A

askgarcia

Re: DeuceThatYungPimp

Deuce said:
He was gettin' a bad rep for ''net bangin'' plus hollow saw that in him and released that freestyle.My guess is slim-loc won't be on here for a while
2 C's

lol...and writing a whole song about someone who is "NET" banging not seem stupid to anyone else...takes more time and moeney im guessing to talk shit aout somebody on an album than typing some words on a comp...what a chump this hollow tip guy is...not only does he suck now but he goes along with a beef that is spoken about only on the net...totally wack dudes...whoa.