C Fresh

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 6, 2002
$o. $an Fran
Where the hell is he. I read an interview that came out awhile back that said he was going to put out a CD but I aint heard from him in like years. He's one of the tightest rappers in the game. Just wonderin what happened to someone who could put this bay rap down right.

R

Resist

CityDog said:
Where the hell is he. I read an interview that came out awhile back that said he was going to put out a CD but I aint heard from him in like years. He's one of the tightest rappers in the game. Just wonderin what happened to someone who could put this bay rap down right.
HE ON MY CD EMINEM "THE EMINEM SHOW" IN STORES NOW!

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
He has a full solo song on Apt.3 The Soundtrack, a feature on ADR Leviathans Creation and a solo on the upcoming Apt.3 Theme Music To Drug Dealins And Killins.

Fresh is the tightest out there, hands down in our opinion.

I have an old interview I did with him up on my website at www.apartment3.com

And RESIST - what are you talking about? Your new cd the Eminem show????

May 17, 2002
www.siccness.net
illmannered666 said:
He has a full solo song on Apt.3 The Soundtrack, a feature on ADR Leviathans Creation and a solo on the upcoming Apt.3 Theme Music To Drug Dealins And Killins.

Fresh is the tightest out there, hands down in our opinion.

I have an old interview I did with him up on my website at www.apartment3.com

And RESIST - what are you talking about? Your new cd the Eminem show????

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
Yeah its a great line. Its actually -

"We aint no hot boys or no jiggamen, you see us ballers just plain ol niggaz man".

Fresh is the absolute hardest. The song starts -

"I did time on the yard hard, fresh out
flipped a 50 thousand dollar car, straight to the mall
spent 10 on a pinky ring, from a mile away, you can see it bling"