C-Dubb

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 24, 2002
www.sovereign-records.com
"the factz" album was goin through kve/filthy rich records , but the kat who put the money in for the recording( filthy rich records ) decided he wanted to try to move it himself then he didnt do shit with it and it sat and sat , now im just piecin it out for comps etc.. im probably gunna burn some bootlegs of it soon... but on the brighter side , i have recorded a whole new album fully produced by me with no features.. its called "ground zero" they will be getting pressed up by early november . i will keep ya posted.. to my kve fam , thanks for puttin me up on projects and gettin me out there etc.. lets keep networkin ... holla

May 4, 2002
www.kavierocks.com
C-DUBB said:
"the factz" album was goin through kve/filthy rich records , but the kat who put the money in for the recording( filthy rich records ) decided he wanted to try to move it himself then he didnt do shit with it and it sat and sat , now im just piecin it out for comps etc.. im probably gunna burn some bootlegs of it soon... but on the brighter side , i have recorded a whole new album fully produced by me with no features.. its called "ground zero" they will be getting pressed up by early november . i will keep ya posted.. to my kve fam , thanks for puttin me up on projects and gettin me out there etc.. lets keep networkin ... holla
good shit...waitin for the Ground Zero album...

May 24, 2002
www.sovereign-records.com
EvadE said:
Lookin forward to Ground Zero, then--
What's up with the Eighty8 project?
eighty8project is inthe works, we got like 10 songs done for it , with some cool features and production. ground zero gets sent to the presses on monday , nov.29 th. thanks for listenin , i will keep ya posted.